Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hmm...what to do?

Well, It's spring break (for the most part) and I'm finding myself with a little bit of free time. I've been wanting to blog for some time now, but never really had the time. So maybe this is a time to explore the world of blogging. I don't really think anyone will read this, but I like to write. I think a lot..but don't speak my thoughts. Thus, I wind up feeling overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings. Since I was a little girl, I used to journal my thoughts and I would feel better. So maybe if I expressed my thoughts this way, it can help me grow...or even teach others. I am random with my thoughts, I like to be funny, I like writing about controversial issues, I think deep and I sometimes don't. So this should be interesting. :)

1 comment: