Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday

It's Friday!!!! I didn't think this day would ever come. It has been a hard, long week. A week full of trainings and sitting all day long. I am not a sitter. I don't know how people can sit behind a desk 8 hours a day. As a teacher, you rarely get to sit down and so, I am just used to being on my feet majority of the time. So my body feels out of wack from sitting so much this week. Oh, and doing taekwondo makes me super sore, so you can probably imagine how my body feels. I could use a good  massage. :) 

One thing I am looking forward to is that my sister is coming to visit on Sunday! I can't wait. I haven't seen her in a year. Unbelieveable. How can that be? I hope that next year I will be able to visit with her more. It has been hard living away from family. I am thankful for Skype, social media, cell phones, email, etc that allows us to communicate with eacher other. 

Well, I don't have a lot of things to say this week. I just wanted to get words out. Plus, no one  really reads this anyway, so I shouldn't stress. 

                                 

1 comment:

  1. haha! I totally read it. So you have to keep blogging. I want to hear all about your weekend with your sis!

    ReplyDelete