Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oregon Visit

Tonight the hubby and I have been thinking more in detail about our trip to Oregon. We are excited. In 4 weeks we will be visiting a place we onced used to call home. We have been thinking about all of the things we want to do while we are there. We have "2 legs" to our trip. The first part is in Portland where we will be seeing our friends and then the second part we visit our family in Southern Oregon. 

I want  to do a lot, especially when we are in Portland. Well, come to think of it, all I want to do is get the food and drinks I miss the most, haha. It  makes me feel like a pig, but I llike to eat! I want a VooDoo doughnut and I want my favorite egg rolls from my favorite Chinese restaurant in Beaverton. I also want some Stumptown coffee as well as Dutch Bro's and Human Bean coffee too. NO Starbucks while we are there, yuck! I also want to go to the coast, but not sure if we will have time for that. Of course I want to see as  many friends and family as possible. I also can't wait to breathe fresh air and see tall trees and mountains. That is going to be awesome!!! 

This will be my first Thanksgving with my in-laws too. I think it will be fun and we will cook some good food. I also can't wait to get my haircut done by my sister. I need one so bad and I am holding off for another month so I  can get a great cut. :) 

The last time I was in Oregon was August 2012, so I am for sure ready to go back "home." The only thing that I know I am not going to like is that it is going to be cold and probably rainy, haha. I have been spoiled by the Texas climate and since it has been chilly here the last few days, I have struggled adjusting to the chilly air and that I don't remember how to dress for cold and rainy days. I hope my coat still fits. :) 

See y'all in a month! 




No comments:

Post a Comment