"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do things worth writing." -Benjamin Franklin
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Security
As my prison journey starts in a couple of weeks, I have decided to make my 2 blogs (this one and my prison blog) private and only selected people can view the blogs. Why? Because the inmates I will be working with have access to the internet and they are curious of who I am (as well as the other facilitators) and I don't want them to find my blogs (which I have Googled and have found myself easily). I want to keep things private as much as possible, especially when it could impact my safety and security. If you would like to be one of the ones who would like to read my blogs, give me your email address and I will add you to my list of readers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment